Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Night

Jenn and I decided to wake up bright and early and go to the Animal Kingdom today. Alexandra decided to join too but she would come a little later. When Jenn and I got to the park, we started running around and going to all the rides. While climbing up the hill of Everest we were gearing all the people in our car up. The little boy even recognized us when he got off the ride. I like hanging out with Jenn because she inspires me to be overly energetic.

Alexandra met up with us, although she was very flustered because we kept telling her that we went on her favorite ride Dinosaur, without her several times. She was abit grumpy throughout the early part of the day until we diagnosed the problem: Alexandra had not had her coffee yet.

Once she did get her coffee she was perfectly fine. We then decide to go to Magic Kingdom. It was at this point I lost my Splash Mountain vriginity. It was beautiful. Jenn had to work so she went off. Alexandra and I headed back to her place. I had plans with Dayna and Alexandra was going to join us but she couldn' go to the movie because it was sold out.

The last time Dayna and I were at Citywalk we bought this meal deal thing where you get an imax movie and dinner on the walk for twenty or so bucks. We were going to go to Margarheritaville, but it was packed as always. So we hit up some other places and its a little late to wait a while for a table. So we head to Pat O'Brien's to eat because its the only place that will take us. We give them the meal deal ticket and that must mean to give second-rate service and odd looks at the table, because that's what happened. We both got Jambalaya and it was decent but not great.

As was the movie. We saw the new Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton, a film I was most excited to see. Although stunning in Imax 3D, the film was slightly disappointing. It was by no means bad, but it certainly wasn't a revolutionarily well done as I expected from the trailers. This mostly had to do with, surprisingly enough, Johnny Depp's preformance. I mean...you're Johnny Depp, you've been given this amazingly crazy role and...that's what you do? Weird. Esepcially the scottish accent thing going on. Didn't dig it to say the least.

But it was all in good company. Dayna and I had a grand ol time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. um yes make my reservation

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Aaron, as you can see I am very upset that you don't blog anymore? And the reasoning you gave me was because no one comments on them? Well I am here by giving you the scouts honor! I,from here on out will comment on every blog you post up :) I need to be entertained in class. So for the last I don't know week or so I have been reading "little boy moments" only because it cracks me up. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete